2 months ago
£20k - £25k
Simply Recruitment Partner
Category: Generalist HR Jobs
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team that is currently experiencing massive growth in the business. We have an exciting and rewarding opportunities for a Recruitment Delivery Consultants to join our brand new office in South Germany (Frankfurt or Stuttgart). We will consider recruiters with 180 and 360 degree skills and fairly open to any sector experience.
What are we looking for?
* Fluent English and German skills essential
* Previous recruitment/resourcing/delivery experience in fast-paced environment
* Proven understanding of recruitment best practice and legislation (RPO / In-house Recruitment)
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding work environment
* Highly organised, detail orientated consultant with a strong ability to prioritise for effective time management
* You will be commercially-focused, and aspire to working with competitive but collaborative teams, consistently achieving your maximum potential
* People skills - being personable, approachable and able to build fantastic candidate and client relationships
* Knowledge of engineering industry is highly desirable
* Any additional languages would be advantageous - French, Italian, Czech, Polish or Slovakian
Job duties include:
* Managing the whole candidate recruitment process - from initial consultation, to interview preparation, to gaining client feedback.
* Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising for globally respected client account
* Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
* Interfacing with hiring managers to ensure that vacancies are filled within agreed standards and that the required focus is applied to all activities.
* Ensuring Retinue's people database is consistent and up to date at all times and ownership is taken for all changes and additions.
* A competitive starting salary depending on experience
* Uncapped performance-based commission structure
* 28 days paid holiday per annum
* Working pattern: Monday - Friday office hours
* A supportive, passionate team around you
* Brilliant progression opportunities, where hard work will be recognised and rewarded
* Incentives, awards and excellent team building UK wide
To apply, please follow the online instructions or contact Daria Dysarz on / (url removed).
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Retinue Solutions is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Retinue Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close