3 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record in the technical and/or engineering sector, to join its friendly and talented team at their busy Warrington based office. Our client is offering a very competitive salary and a very generous commission and bonus structure. Not only that, you have the opportunity to work for a company consistently voted as one of the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will be involved in developing the permanent technical side of the business - this includes Manufacturing, Design, Electronics, Rail, Automotive etc.
- You must have a track record in technical recruitment with a demonstrable ability to develop a profitable desk.
- This is a full 360 Recruitment Consultant role and my client is looking for an individual who can also develop new business relationships and deliver successfully against retained accounts.
So if you have 12 months + experience in technical or engineering sector recruitment and you feel ready for your next move, please apply. This really is an opportunity to work for a company that cares about you and that will help you develop your career.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you can look forward to:
- A basic salary of up to 30k (depending on experience)
- Generous commission and bonus structure
- The opportunity to work for one of the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work
- Realistic and achievable targets
This is a very exciting opportunity for any Warrington based Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge and a genuine career path in the technical and engineering sector.
Our client is a well established player and one of the best in its class and has consistently been voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK. This opportunity has come about because of business growth and promises not just a job but a genuine career
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
only 28 days until close