2 months ago
Retinue Engineering through a dedicated supply chain, utilises a proven track record in delivering and implementing tailored solutions to clients across a range of roles spanning the engineering sector. With a client base that includes such prestigious brands as Amazon, Renault Trucks and Abellio, we are committed to building an engaged workforce, delivering significant service and supply improvements with better visibility and control of your spend.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team that is currently experiencing massive growth in the business. We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Recruitment Delivery Consultant to join Retinue Engineering team based in the City of London.
This is purely a delivery consultant position with no new business sales involved at all.
What are we looking for?
* Previous recruitment/resourcing/delivery experience in fast-paced environment (preferably labour or industrial recruiters - driving, warehouse, catering)
* Proven understanding of recruitment best practice and legislation (RPO / In-house Recruitment)
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding work environment
* Highly organised, detail orientated consultant with a strong ability to prioritise for effective time management
* You will be commercially-focused, and aspire to working with competitive but collaborative teams, consistently achieving your maximum potential
* People skills - being personable, approachable and able to build fantastic candidate and client relationships
* Knowledge of engineering industry is highly desirable
Job duties include:
* Managing the whole candidate recruitment process - from initial consultation, to interview preparation, to gaining client feedback.
* Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising for globally respected client account
* Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
* Interfacing with hiring managers to ensure that vacancies are filled within agreed standards and that the required focus is applied to all activities.
* Ensuring Retinue's people database is consistent and up to date at all times and ownership is taken for all changes and additions.
* A competitive starting salary up to 26,000 depending on experience
* Uncapped performance-based commission structure
* 28 days paid holiday per annum
* Working pattern: Monday - Friday office hours
* A supportive, passionate team around you
* Brilliant progression opportunities, where hard work will be recognised and rewarded
* Incentives, awards and excellent team building UK wide
To apply, please follow the online instructions or contact Daria Dysarz on / (url removed).
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Retinue Solutions is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Retinue Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close