Full-time, permanent experienced Recruitment Manager required for a January start to help expand and support a busy, well established Recruitment Agency with stunning new offices in St Margaret's (Richmond / Twickenham) including free parking!
This role will be based in the St Margaret's office 3 days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9am - 5:30pm) and 2 day per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) you will be able to work from home.
We are really looking for someone with recruitment experience who can take responsibility for clients and candidates - this will be a fairly reactive role so you will be taking on temp & permanent job vacancies coming in, dealing with applicant registrations and running a successful desk.
Recruitment experience is essential as you will need experience in recruiting successfully for multiple clients / accounts.
We would also require a proactive approach in certain periods i.e. business development,marketing, networking sessions, client visits etc.
You will be joining a well-established yet small and fun team, who take client and candidate satisfaction very seriously.
Skills & Experience
* Solid experience, knowledge and ability to run an Admin/ Office Support Temp and / or Perms Desk
* Previous Recruitment Experience
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Ability to business develop and be confident when talking with clients and prospects
* Strong attention to detail & highly organised
* Able to work autonomously with ability to prioritise
* Good commercial acumen & knowledge of the recruitment industry
* Ability to deal with different market sectors
* A team player looking for responsibility in your next role
Must be computer literate with strong MS Office skills
In return, the company will offer you an excellent opportunity to earn well and to your own initiative, working with a wide variety of clients and candidates in a lively, social and successful team, which is established and very proactive.
Monday to Friday, £22-23K plus commission.