3 months ago
Recruitment Officer: Permanent: Preston: Up to 25,000 + exceptional benefits
Our client, a professional services company, is currently seeking to appoint a Recruitment Officer on a permanent basis. As Recruitment Officer, you will be required to manage the full lifecycle of recruitment and selection. The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for keeping up to date with employment law and HR initiatives. This Recruitment Officer job will also have responsibility for all recruitment processes that are operating for the wider business.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Providing guidance and coaching to all levels of management in regards to recruitment
* Liaising with line managers to determine recruitment needs
* Using the ATS effectively to shortlist candidates against roles and screening applications
* Scheduling interviews, booking meeting rooms and scheduling testing
* Responsibility for driving process improvement and establishing a culture of business excellence
* Attend interview panels as a HR representative
* Maintain all recruitment administration including writing job descriptions and specifications
* Presenting offers to candidates
* Produce and present recruitment statistics and metrics
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a solid, proven work experience in a similar role as well as the following attributes:
* Previous experience of working in a high volume, fast paced recruitment role
* Professional services background experience
* Ability to work independently on your own initiative, multi-tasking and prioritising your own workload.
* Exceptional attention to detail coupled with excellent organisational skills
* An approachable team player, able to communicate with all employees and provide support across the board.
* A strong customer focus, ensuring that customer service is of the highest standard whilst instilling and driving a supportive, positive work culture.
* Experience of using ATS.
In order to apply for this role please send your CV through to the relevant link. Alternatively, for more information please contact Emma Taylor from Search HR.
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
only 28 days until close