2 months ago
Established in 2005, EasyWeb Recruitment provides recruitment software, advertising and response management services to SMEs, NFPs and Major Multinationals throughout the UK. We are one of the few companies in the UK who can provide a comprehensive online recruitment solution that will reduce clients` costs and the recruitment administration burden. Our clients include major employers such as Alzheimer`s Society, BSi & Mercedes Benz.
Headquartered in Strixton, Northamptonshire with just under 40 staff, we are large enough to provide the support you need, but small enough that your achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
Location: Strixton (near Wollaston / Wellingborough)
Position: Recruitment Resourcer
Salary: 14-15k basic (dependent on experience) plus 2k performance-related bonus
Hours: 37 hours per week
Benefits: Pension, childcare vouchers, bike2work scheme, employee discount scheme (gym, cinema, etc.)
About the role:
Our recruitment team delivers our managed internet recruitment services. As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will take the vacancy from the initial job description and design an internet recruitment campaign that will deliver on all client requirements as well as providing an excellent candidate experience.
Your role will initially focus on the delivery of recruitment campaigns, but with training we aim to get you designing recruitment campaigns within 12 months.
- Turning client`s job specs into adverts that are easy to understand and ready to post online
- Reviewing applicant CVs to determine if they meet the criteria our client has set
- Answering calls from candidates in relation to the role they have applied for
- Reporting the ongoing progress of each campaign to customers
We expect our employees to be highly motivated, organised and bright. You will be joining a fast growing company and will have the opportunity to develop your career in a friendly environment where everyone shares in our vision to be the no.1 provider in our marketplace.
- Previous experience in a B2B, customer service-focused role OR be a strong graduate / A-Level student
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High level attention to detail and a "right first time" mentality
- Good level of general computer literacy and the ability to grasp new technology quickly
- As our office is quite remote it is essential that you can commute; ideally you will have a full driving licence and access to your own transport
You may be looking for one of the following types of roles: Graduate, Resourcer, Recruitment Advisor, Administrator, Account Executive, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Administration, Recruitment Resourcer, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
only 28 days until close