3 months ago
£20k - £25k
Simply Recruitment Partner
Category: Generalist HR Jobs
gap personnel - Regional Business Development Executive - Midlands
Regional business development executive
Up to 45,000 OTE
Founded in 1997, gap personnel group are the 4th largest independent industrial provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors. We have grown and developed our business to offer nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions.
Our clients range from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs and start-ups and through collaboration and innovation, we increase clients' productivity and exceed their efficiency targets, all while maintaining full compliance and commitment to service excellence. We understand it's important for businesses to have faith in ours; our accreditations and industry memberships are backed with an award winning service, compliant processes and consistent audit results.
We have a rare opportunity to join our business as a regional business development executive. You would be required to work across the Midlands region with the flexible option of being based at one of our 3 Midlands offices in , Stoke-on-Trent, Nottingham or Wolverhampton.
As a regional business development executive, you will be responsible purely for sales; you will be expected to carry out both phone and face to face meetings to win business across the industrial recruitment sectors. The responsibilities are simple:
* Generating new business across the industrial recruitment sector;
* Market researching and lead generation;
* Networking, Networking, Networking;
* Client Meetings;
* Using an in-house system to track activity;
* Participating and leading regional sales events.
It's whether you can demonstrate the ability to:
* Understand the importance of planning and preparation;
* Identify a sales opportunity through a variety of channels;
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of commercial awareness and the importance of being ahead of the competition;
* Possess the ability to influence with integrity and develop meaningful long lasting relationships through rapport building.
* Be an ambitious character with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm;
* Be results driven and goal orientated;
* Have excellent organisational and time management skills;
* Share knowledge and best practice and encourage the success of other members of the team;
* Embraces an organisations brand, goals and objectives and works consistently in a manner that clearly reinforces that;
* Protect the image, reputation and awareness of the gap personnel branch in the local market.
* Competitive salary;
* No on-call;
* Purely 8.30am - 5pm;
* To be part of a fantastic team who will offer you support with leads, local market knowledge and warm contacts;
* Uncapped commission;
* Company car/Allowance/ Mobile phone;
* Exciting incentives including weekends away and annual trips abroad (In the last two years we have attended the Italian Grand Prix and Barcelona to name but a few.)
* Leading Medical Cover
* Corporate benefits package
* Clear development plan that gives you transparency of what you need to do to progress and achieve your own aspirations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK's leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay closing date is 18.11.2016. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close