2 months ago
Do you want to be able to work within a high performing team? If you consider yourself motivated and enthusiastic - Randstad CPE Reading have a position for you!
Randstad is the second largest recruitment company worldwide, with its top business line in the UK being Randstad CPE (Construction, Property and Engineering).
This position will be best suited to candidates who are seeking an entry level role that gives them the opportunity to build a career within a global organisation. If you have a hunger for sales and working within a fast paced environment in the recruitment industry then this is the position for you.
As an effective resourcer your main responsibilities will include:
* Sourcing candidates through social media, job boards, and direct applications
* Conducting telephone screens and interviews with potential candidates
* Developing business by meeting new clients and continuing interaction with existing clients
* Ensuring you are well informed with current market trends
* Update and sustain a well organised data base of pre-registered candidates
All resourcers are initially provided with 3 months of intense training to provide you with the exact tools needed to have a successful career in recruitment. The training doesn't end there! Randstad CPE invests in their employees and provides ongoing support and training during your entire career with us.
At Randstad we understand that it's important to reward our staff. All resourcers are rewarded with:
* Competitive basic salary and fantastic benefits
* Top consultants are rewarded with trips around Europe
* Annual conference at a 5 Star hotel
* Excellent induction to the company and ongoing training and development
* Excellent office facilities, and links to local amenities
* ..to name a few!
Please note that we require a full driving license for this position.
Randstad CPE are looking forward to hearing from you - please contact our talent team today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close