3 months ago
Resourcing Partner - Exciting International Business
40,000 Plus Uncapped Commission Structure, Pension Scheme, Staff Days Out, Career Progression Opportunities, 28 Days' Holiday (including bank holidays) + Time Off Over Christmas & New Year + Half Day on Your Birthday
Our client focuses on creating networking opportunities for businesses on a global scale. They are now looking for a Resourcing Partner to join their team.
If you are a determined HR business partner with experience of sales and graduate recruitment, this is an exceptional opportunity to take your next step with a game-changing business.
Based in one of Bristol's stunning Grade One listed buildings, our client has learned one or two things about the importance of culture. They provide their people with a platform to share their ideas and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Within a fast-paced media environment, you'll have the chance to shape and grow this thriving international business as they reach new heights of success.
As the Resourcing Partner, you'll be tasked with designing and implementing innovative resourcing solutions in collaboration with Line Managers.
You'll enable our client to deliver their ambitions through their employees by giving Managers a great pipeline of talent to deliver their business units' objectives, achieve their KPIs and reach high levels of performance.
Specifically, your duties will involve:
- Attracting and retaining high calibre individuals through our client's employee brand
- Establishing hiring standards, including the design of forms, screening, interviewing and assessment practices
- Developing Hiring Managers' recruiting capabilities
- Managing the recruitment budget
To be considered, you must have:
- Experience as an HR business partner
- Previous experience of best practice recruitment and selection methods, particularly in the sales and graduate markets
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating learning solutions
- A track record of managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives
- Experience of data management
- A coaching qualification or proficiency in the principles of coaching
- A people management qualification, such as a HR degree or CIPD
As the Resourcing Partner, you must be analytical and data-driven with a passion for creativity and innovation. You'll also be able to inspire others and approach new challenges with an open mind.
To apply for the role of Resourcing Partner, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Resourcing Partner, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, In-House Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Partner, Recruitment Manager, Resourcing Manager, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Resourcing.
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close