Resourcing Quality Manager - Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd
This job expired on 17-05-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Resourcing Manager 23 days ago
A Resourcing Manager is required by a leading M4 corridor brand. You will have responsibility for direct sourcing in a defined corporate area. Acting as the recruitment expert you will partner with...
Resourcing Manager 9 days ago
A great opportunity that has arisen for a Resourcing Manager with excellent stakeholder management skills to join this leader in their field for a 3/6 month FTC.Reporting to the Head of Resourcing,...
HR Resourcing Manager- London- £50k 3 days ago
HR Manager- Recruitment and Resourcing- Fashion/Retail Market Leader- London- Salary £50kDue to ever increasing headcount, a leading Global Fashion Retailer has the URGENT need for an experienced R...
Resourcing BP 9 days ago
A Not for profit Healthcare organisation requires an experienced lead recruiter to support a period of heavy activity for 6 month plus. Reporting to and working with the Head of Resourcing you wil...
This is a great opportunity for a Resourcing Quality/Improvement Manager to join an award-winning full service resourcing communications agency.
My client is looking for someone to really make an impact in this role and take quality management at to the next level. While the role is initially focused on ensuring quality management and development for the telephone interviewing team, you’ll also champion quality and pioneer change across the division reaching out in to all aspects of recruitment process delivery. The role will involve working with the client account directors and account project teams to scope audit processes to support every aspect of delivery across the delivered services. You will have the freedom to shape and set up the centralised quality function, ensuring that processes across all accounts are aligned and learning’s are shared.
The role may also expand to taking on and leading recruitment projects coming in to the centre, including; consulting, scoping, building, testing, implementation and monitoring through to a Business as Usual status.
• ,Oversee quality and performance management in a fast-paced, innovative environment
• ,Plan and forecast audit resource requirements
• ,Maximise consistency and quality across all client teams
• ,Manage, coach and develop the audit team
• ,Work closely with a wide range of internal and external clients
• ,Analyse quality MI, identifying performance issues and trends
• ,Strong background in recruitment
• ,credible knowledge of competency-based interviewing
• ,experience of managing and delivering quality processes within Recruitment
• ,successful track record of resource and workload planning
• ,a proven talent for team management, delivery of 1:1’s, coaching, development and handling performance issues.
• ,experience of setting up and monitoring audit processes
Please include current salary details - basic, bonus plus any benefits - when applying.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: benefits|
|Company:||Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|