Resourcing Quality Manager - Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd
This job expired on 17-05-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 11 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
We are currently working on an exciting new HR Manager position at a developing Insurance Company based in Central London. I am looking for a CIPD qualified Generalist who enjoys working in a busy...
Training Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Due to demand and growth, our client has a need to recruit a Training Manager based in Hemel Hempstead with some national travel. The business has been through a period journey of change in terms o...
HR & Office Manager - Innovative Brand! 11 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
I’m recruiting a fantastic HR and Office Manager role with an innovative and rapidly growing brand. Having gone through a rapid period of expansion over the last few years, it’s an incredibly excit...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: benefits|
|Company:||Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
This is a great opportunity for a Resourcing Quality/Improvement Manager to join an award-winning full service resourcing communications agency.
My client is looking for someone to really make an impact in this role and take quality management at to the next level. While the role is initially focused on ensuring quality management and development for the telephone interviewing team, you’ll also champion quality and pioneer change across the division reaching out in to all aspects of recruitment process delivery. The role will involve working with the client account directors and account project teams to scope audit processes to support every aspect of delivery across the delivered services. You will have the freedom to shape and set up the centralised quality function, ensuring that processes across all accounts are aligned and learning’s are shared.
The role may also expand to taking on and leading recruitment projects coming in to the centre, including; consulting, scoping, building, testing, implementation and monitoring through to a Business as Usual status.
• ,Oversee quality and performance management in a fast-paced, innovative environment
• ,Plan and forecast audit resource requirements
• ,Maximise consistency and quality across all client teams
• ,Manage, coach and develop the audit team
• ,Work closely with a wide range of internal and external clients
• ,Analyse quality MI, identifying performance issues and trends
• ,Strong background in recruitment
• ,credible knowledge of competency-based interviewing
• ,experience of managing and delivering quality processes within Recruitment
• ,successful track record of resource and workload planning
• ,a proven talent for team management, delivery of 1:1’s, coaching, development and handling performance issues.
• ,experience of setting up and monitoring audit processes
Please include current salary details - basic, bonus plus any benefits - when applying.