Resourcing Quality Manager - Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd
This job expired on 17-05-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Resourcing and Talent Manager 26 days ago
London, South East, Middlesex
Resourcing and Talent Managerc.£45k-£50k + excellent bonus and benefitsWest of London (Zone 6)/MiddlesexEC5695 Our client is a global organisation of scale, with an impressive history and some of ...
Resourcing Advisor 25 days ago
Our leading global high street fashion client has an amazing opportunity for a Resourcing Advisor to join their team. You will already have experience managing the retail recruitment process and su...
Resourcing Officer 22 days ago
My client is looking for a enthusiastic In-house Recruiter to join them for a 9 month FTC to cover a maternity leave.You will be brought on board to partner specific business functions with the end...
Resourcing Officer 13 days ago
Reporting in to the Resourcing Manager you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment for operational roles supporting the recruitment objectives and strategy. This role is a hands on role ...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: benefits|
|Company:||Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
This is a great opportunity for a Resourcing Quality/Improvement Manager to join an award-winning full service resourcing communications agency.
My client is looking for someone to really make an impact in this role and take quality management at to the next level. While the role is initially focused on ensuring quality management and development for the telephone interviewing team, you’ll also champion quality and pioneer change across the division reaching out in to all aspects of recruitment process delivery. The role will involve working with the client account directors and account project teams to scope audit processes to support every aspect of delivery across the delivered services. You will have the freedom to shape and set up the centralised quality function, ensuring that processes across all accounts are aligned and learning’s are shared.
The role may also expand to taking on and leading recruitment projects coming in to the centre, including; consulting, scoping, building, testing, implementation and monitoring through to a Business as Usual status.
• ,Oversee quality and performance management in a fast-paced, innovative environment
• ,Plan and forecast audit resource requirements
• ,Maximise consistency and quality across all client teams
• ,Manage, coach and develop the audit team
• ,Work closely with a wide range of internal and external clients
• ,Analyse quality MI, identifying performance issues and trends
• ,Strong background in recruitment
• ,credible knowledge of competency-based interviewing
• ,experience of managing and delivering quality processes within Recruitment
• ,successful track record of resource and workload planning
• ,a proven talent for team management, delivery of 1:1’s, coaching, development and handling performance issues.
• ,experience of setting up and monitoring audit processes
Please include current salary details - basic, bonus plus any benefits - when applying.