Resourcing Quality Manager - Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd
This job expired on 17-05-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Resourcing Manager 21 days ago
A great opportunity that has arisen for a Resourcing Manager with excellent stakeholder management skills to join this leader in their field for a 3/6 month FTC.Reporting to the Head of Resourcing,...
In House Resourcing Manager 17 days ago
Following the expansion of the In house resourcing function our Client, is looking to recruit an In House Recruitment Manager to oversee and manage the resourcing function, and all key senior stake...
HR Resourcing Manager- £50k 6 days ago
HR Manager- Recruitment and Resourcing- Fashion/Retail Market Leader- London- Salary £50kDue to ever increasing headcount, a leading Global Fashion Retailer has the URGENT need for an experienced R...
In-House Resourcing Manager – Luxury Fashion 22 days ago
Are you an exemplary fashion / retail in-house or agency recruiter looking for a fresh challenge? Do you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced and creative environment? We have a fantastic in-hou...
This is a great opportunity for a Resourcing Quality/Improvement Manager to join an award-winning full service resourcing communications agency.
My client is looking for someone to really make an impact in this role and take quality management at to the next level. While the role is initially focused on ensuring quality management and development for the telephone interviewing team, you’ll also champion quality and pioneer change across the division reaching out in to all aspects of recruitment process delivery. The role will involve working with the client account directors and account project teams to scope audit processes to support every aspect of delivery across the delivered services. You will have the freedom to shape and set up the centralised quality function, ensuring that processes across all accounts are aligned and learning’s are shared.
The role may also expand to taking on and leading recruitment projects coming in to the centre, including; consulting, scoping, building, testing, implementation and monitoring through to a Business as Usual status.
• ,Oversee quality and performance management in a fast-paced, innovative environment
• ,Plan and forecast audit resource requirements
• ,Maximise consistency and quality across all client teams
• ,Manage, coach and develop the audit team
• ,Work closely with a wide range of internal and external clients
• ,Analyse quality MI, identifying performance issues and trends
• ,Strong background in recruitment
• ,credible knowledge of competency-based interviewing
• ,experience of managing and delivering quality processes within Recruitment
• ,successful track record of resource and workload planning
• ,a proven talent for team management, delivery of 1:1’s, coaching, development and handling performance issues.
• ,experience of setting up and monitoring audit processes
Please include current salary details - basic, bonus plus any benefits - when applying.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: benefits|
|Company:||Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|