Resourcing Quality Manager - Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd
This job expired on 17-05-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
A global manufacturing company is looking for an HR/Personnel Services Manager, EMEA that can be based in Surrey, Germany or the Czech Republic. The company has research and development, manufactur...
Reward Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Excited to be partnering with one of the largest Retail companies that represent a large number of well recognised brands with thousands of stores around the country. They are currently seeking a R...
Regional HR Manager - Hampshire & Wiltshire 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Regional HR Manager Hampshire/Wiltshire£35,000 - £40,000 & Car & Benefits Are you an experienced HR Manager with experience in a service orientated sector looking for a role where you can t...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: benefits|
|Company:||Digby Morgan Consulting Ltd|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
This is a great opportunity for a Resourcing Quality/Improvement Manager to join an award-winning full service resourcing communications agency.
My client is looking for someone to really make an impact in this role and take quality management at to the next level. While the role is initially focused on ensuring quality management and development for the telephone interviewing team, you’ll also champion quality and pioneer change across the division reaching out in to all aspects of recruitment process delivery. The role will involve working with the client account directors and account project teams to scope audit processes to support every aspect of delivery across the delivered services. You will have the freedom to shape and set up the centralised quality function, ensuring that processes across all accounts are aligned and learning’s are shared.
The role may also expand to taking on and leading recruitment projects coming in to the centre, including; consulting, scoping, building, testing, implementation and monitoring through to a Business as Usual status.
• ,Oversee quality and performance management in a fast-paced, innovative environment
• ,Plan and forecast audit resource requirements
• ,Maximise consistency and quality across all client teams
• ,Manage, coach and develop the audit team
• ,Work closely with a wide range of internal and external clients
• ,Analyse quality MI, identifying performance issues and trends
• ,Strong background in recruitment
• ,credible knowledge of competency-based interviewing
• ,experience of managing and delivering quality processes within Recruitment
• ,successful track record of resource and workload planning
• ,a proven talent for team management, delivery of 1:1’s, coaching, development and handling performance issues.
• ,experience of setting up and monitoring audit processes
Please include current salary details - basic, bonus plus any benefits - when applying.