Reward Manager - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 11-03-2013
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Reward Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Reward ManagerReward Manager - Financial Services - London - £60-70k A global Financial Services organisation are looking for a Reward Manager to join their small HR function. This position is bein...
Salary band: £15k - £20k
One of the worlds’ most respected marketing agencies have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with 3-6 months' HR admin experience, to join the business as a HR Administrator. The company...
Resourcing Co-Ordinator 28 days ago
Permanent Full-timeBased onsite with Hudson RPO Based in Moorgate/Liverpool St area, LondonWe have an exciting opportunity at Hudson RPO for an experienced Resourcing Coordinator to support and aid...
EMEA Recruitment Advisor 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client, a premium advisory/management consultancy firm, based in London is currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team.You must be an experienced Recruitment Coordinator as...
|Company:||cer Human Resources|
|Job Categories:||Compensation and Benefits Jobs|
Job Title: Reward Manager
cer HR are Looking for a Reward Manager to work on a contract basis
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility for the communication and delivery of the Reward Strategy within the UK
- Management of the annual salary and bonus review cycle
- Responsibility for the management of external relationships with reward specialists and survey providers
interim appointment for 9-12 months to cover a maternity leave
- Be responsible for the delivery of reward policies and processes
- Communicate the progress we are making in achieving our reward principles
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to develop professional relationships with all colleagues
- CIPD qualified or Diploma in Reward Management.
- Strong specialist reward experience
Be a self-starter with the ability to work within
- Strong team player with ability to influence and make clear recommendations for improvement
If this is the role for you please contact Lisa Wendleken onor lwendleken@