Reward Manager - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 11-03-2013
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 3 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR People & Culture Manager 19 days ago
London, South East
HR People & Culture Manager – Global Professional Services – London – £60K plus bensBD5820 This is a business with global reach. They have a reputation for attracting, ...
HR & Office Manager. 19 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Operations Manager to join a leading professional services organisation. This is a newly created role within the Firm and will have two main responsibilitie...
HRM – Global Digital Marketing 18 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our client, a fast growing Independent Marketing agency is looking for an HRM to report into the CEO. An innovative organisation they have offices in London, NY and Singapore and are continuing to ...
HR / Recruitment / Team Development Coordinator 18 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
HR / Recruitment / Team Development Coordinator £25,000 to £35,000 p a dep. on experienceBased: London E8 The Role The HR / Recruitment / Team Development Coordinator will work with the People team...
|Company:||cer Human Resources|
|Job Categories:||Compensation and Benefits Jobs|
Job Title: Reward Manager
cer HR are Looking for a Reward Manager to work on a contract basis
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility for the communication and delivery of the Reward Strategy within the UK
- Management of the annual salary and bonus review cycle
- Responsibility for the management of external relationships with reward specialists and survey providers
interim appointment for 9-12 months to cover a maternity leave
- Be responsible for the delivery of reward policies and processes
- Communicate the progress we are making in achieving our reward principles
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to develop professional relationships with all colleagues
- CIPD qualified or Diploma in Reward Management.
- Strong specialist reward experience
Be a self-starter with the ability to work within
- Strong team player with ability to influence and make clear recommendations for improvement
If this is the role for you please contact Lisa Wendleken onor lwendleken@uk