Reward Manager - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 11-03-2013
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Reward Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Reward ManagerReward Manager - Financial Services - London - £60-70k A global Financial Services organisation are looking for a Reward Manager to join their small HR function. This position is bein...
Reward Executive 26 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Our client, a dynamic and growing Financial Services firm headquartered in London, have a current requirement for a C&B Executive to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Global Head o...
HR Manager - Devon 26 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
HR Manager - ManufacturingDevon£50,000 - £55,000 & Benefits Are you a HR Manager looking for a new opportunity within a global manufacturer? We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to work...
HR Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
HR Manager - up to £50k - Financial Services - PermanentMy client is a well established, internationally known company within the financial services. They have a new role as a HR Manager, with line...
Sales Compensation Manager 19 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Delighted to be working on behalf of our client to source a Sales Compensation Manager position, main duties will include managing the Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) design and implementation process, ...
|Company:||cer Human Resources|
|Job Categories:||Compensation and Benefits Jobs|
Job Title: Reward Manager
cer HR are Looking for a Reward Manager to work on a contract basis
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility for the communication and delivery of the Reward Strategy within the UK
- Management of the annual salary and bonus review cycle
- Responsibility for the management of external relationships with reward specialists and survey providers
interim appointment for 9-12 months to cover a maternity leave
- Be responsible for the delivery of reward policies and processes
- Communicate the progress we are making in achieving our reward principles
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to develop professional relationships with all colleagues
- CIPD qualified or Diploma in Reward Management.
- Strong specialist reward experience
Be a self-starter with the ability to work within
- Strong team player with ability to influence and make clear recommendations for improvement
If this is the role for you please contact Lisa Wendleken onor lwendleken@