Reward Manager - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 11-03-2013
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 10 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Performance & Rewards Manager 21 days ago
London, South East
Our Client a leading professional services firm is looking to employ a Senior Performance and Reward Manager for their Human Capital business. The firms Human Capital business is focused on people ...
Recruitment Administrator, London, 32k 21 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client, a rapidly growing management consultancy, is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their Recruitment team and assist them in moving to a direct sourcing model. The successful c...
Performance and Reward - Senior Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Main duties will include supporting the Human Capital business overseeing predominately reward management, global mobility, HR transformation as well as legislative compliance. It is a client facin...
Recruitment Operations Specialist 21 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking and professional Recruiter to work for a large Healthcare organisation. This role will be to provide operational support to one of the regions.Duties:...
|Company:||cer Human Resources|
|Job Categories:||Compensation and Benefits Jobs|
Job Title: Reward Manager
cer HR are Looking for a Reward Manager to work on a contract basis
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility for the communication and delivery of the Reward Strategy within the UK
- Management of the annual salary and bonus review cycle
- Responsibility for the management of external relationships with reward specialists and survey providers
interim appointment for 9-12 months to cover a maternity leave
- Be responsible for the delivery of reward policies and processes
- Communicate the progress we are making in achieving our reward principles
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to develop professional relationships with all colleagues
- CIPD qualified or Diploma in Reward Management.
- Strong specialist reward experience
Be a self-starter with the ability to work within
- Strong team player with ability to influence and make clear recommendations for improvement
If this is the role for you please contact Lisa Wendleken onor lwendleken@