Reward Manager - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 11-03-2013
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 9 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Reward & Benefits Manager - FTSE100 28 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Reward & Benefits Manager - FTSE100 London Central/West End c£55k to c£75k plus £6k car allowance, up to 30% bonus, significant share scheme and excellent benefits ...
Graduate Resourcing Partner 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
This is an exciting role for a Graduate Resourcing Partner, with project management skills and strong experience of working on graduate recruitment campaigns, to join a reputable integrated marketi...
HR Advisor - Marketing Agency 28 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
My client is a fantastic and well established marketing agency with a great reputation in the market. Based in amazing offices, they have recently gone through a substantial time of change and grow...
Recruiter 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
We're looking for a Recruiter to join a top global media company, looking for top talent, both experienced and graduate. As part of a wider recruitment team, you will source and pipeline leading ta...
|Company:||cer Human Resources|
|Job Categories:||Compensation and Benefits Jobs|
Job Title: Reward Manager
cer HR are Looking for a Reward Manager to work on a contract basis
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility for the communication and delivery of the Reward Strategy within the UK
- Management of the annual salary and bonus review cycle
- Responsibility for the management of external relationships with reward specialists and survey providers
interim appointment for 9-12 months to cover a maternity leave
- Be responsible for the delivery of reward policies and processes
- Communicate the progress we are making in achieving our reward principles
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to develop professional relationships with all colleagues
- CIPD qualified or Diploma in Reward Management.
- Strong specialist reward experience
Be a self-starter with the ability to work within
- Strong team player with ability to influence and make clear recommendations for improvement
If this is the role for you please contact Lisa Wendleken onor lwendleken@