Reward Manager - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 11-03-2013
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Reward Manager 24 days ago
The main purpose of the role is to support the Senior Reward Manager, working for a client who has a culture of excellence operating on a global platform. They are a progressive and innovative comp...
Reward Manager 19 days ago
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of reward strategies, compensation and benefit policies, practices and programmes aligned to the values, goals...
Reward Manager about 1 month ago
ClientMy client is an international leading law firm, currently going through an exciting period of growth. RoleThis is an exciting and excellent opportunity for a Reward Manager, with experience o...
Senior Reward Manager 13 days ago
RoleOur client is a Global Bank with a true International presence. Due to growth and expansion, they seek 3 Senior Reward Managers to join the Reward function, based in London.The role holder(s) w...
Job Title: Reward Manager
cer HR are Looking for a Reward Manager to work on a contract basis
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility for the communication and delivery of the Reward Strategy within the UK
- Management of the annual salary and bonus review cycle
- Responsibility for the management of external relationships with reward specialists and survey providers
interim appointment for 9-12 months to cover a maternity leave
- Be responsible for the delivery of reward policies and processes
- Communicate the progress we are making in achieving our reward principles
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to develop professional relationships with all colleagues
- CIPD qualified or Diploma in Reward Management.
- Strong specialist reward experience
Be a self-starter with the ability to work within
- Strong team player with ability to influence and make clear recommendations for improvement
If this is the role for you please contact Lisa Wendleken onor