2 months ago
Elevation HR are currently seeking to recruit a Reward & Performance Analyst for an established professional services organisation in Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR systems expert to join a leading business with responsibility for people reporting and the implementation of a new HR system.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Acting as the administrator and super user of the HR system
- Taking responsibility for people reporting, creating reports and providing employee data insights in conjunction with the HR Business Partners across the business
- Analysis of reward benchmarking and producing relevant reward communications to the wider business
- Providing HR risk reporting and overseeing maintenance of risk register
- Supporting the annual pay review data
The successful candidate will have a strong depth of experience in establishing and maintaining strong systems reporting and adding value to business decision making. You will have worked in fast paced and demanding environments and have a committed, flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of HR systems
- Experience of operating in a reward-based role
- Highly motivated and accountable approach to work
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close