3 months ago
Due to the ongoing success of the Education division of McGinley HR, we are now recruiting sales support to be based from our office on King Street, Manchester.
Working alongside recruitment consultants, you will offer sales support in an extremely varied role.
We are seeking applicants who are outgoing, organised and hard working with a can do attitude to help us cope with increased demand for our services at McGinley Education.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, alongside fantastic organisational and administrative skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities
* Ensure any incoming telephone calls, emails and post you receive are actioned, recorded on the CRM system and passed onto the appropriate person.
* Record all personal files for candidates on CRM system in accordance with company guidelines.
* Uploading cv's to the CRM
Clients & Candidates
* Build relationships with candidates who are responsible for returning timesheets
* Assist team with recruitment campaigns
* Occasionally resourcing cv's for consultants for required roles
* Candidate compliance related tasks/administrative duties
* Work with and support the recruitment consultants to ensure that each candidate is compliant to strict guidelines including obtaining references, processing DBS applications, verifying documents and assisting in candidate registrations
* Carrying out checks associated with placing candidates into work in education establishments e.g Prohibited Teacher check, DBS update service check
In return we can offer you:
* 18,000 basic salary
* 21 days holiday
* Life Assurance
* Fruit Drop (fresh fruit each week)
* Annual Summer Party
* Christmas/Annual awards
* McGinley Academy
After 3 months service you are eligible for
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free eye tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Corporate gym membership
* Workplace pension
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close