about 1 month ago
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Location: Newcastle (on occasion, travel in the UK will be a requirement of the role)
Salary: 25,000 plus 5% flexible benefits
As a member of the HR Case Management Team for the SSCL Police sector, the Senior HR Advisors will be responsible for delivering an HR advice service and supporting managers to achieve the best business outcome in a range of HR cases. The Senior HR Advisors will be responsible for ensuring advice complies with Police Regulations, Employment law and HR policies.
Senior HR Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Acting as an advisor for managers at all levels offering a business focused resolution to complex HR cases
- Working as part of a team to deliver a high quality professional compliant HR Case Management service
- To manage and schedule own work to meet contractually agreed timescales, quality and service levels
- Ensure that the agreed processes, standards, policies, timescales and quality control are met to achieve SLA, compliance and customer satisfaction
- Working with Client and HR to ensure cases are managed effectively, lessons are learnt and insights shared
- Managing changes within own area through the change management process.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, customers, clients and suppliers
Senior HR Advisor Skills
- Experience off managing a range of HR cases
- HR generalist background with experience as a HR Case Manager
- Ability to manage a portfolio of cases delivering work to deadlines and a high standard
- Adopts a coaching and mentoring approach which develops managers confidence and competence to manage HR cases
- Strong stakeholder, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to make and communicate difficult decisions and messages
Senior HR Advisor Desirable Skills
- Ability to display the required HR knowledge either as a member of CIPD or through experience
About the Company
SSCL is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria who delivers a range of high quality shared services for our Government and Police clients, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. SSCL provide Finance & Accounting, HR & Payroll and Procurement as well as specialist client-specific services. SSCL has five UK Centres of Excellence and, by streamlining and modernising systems and processes in the back office, we are transforming the way these services are delivered - providing better value for our clients and better value for the UK taxpayer.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
North East, Tyne & Wear, UK, Sunderland
£25k - £30k
only 27 days until close