An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Business Partner to join a well known fintech company in London.
The Senior HR Business Partner will provide generalist support to a creative client group based in their London HQ. They will ensure a consistent approach both in terms of cultural and best practise to compensation and benefits, employee relations, engagement, reward, communications, and performance management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coaching & advising senior managers on all people related queries
- Managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness, redundancies, and settlement agreements.
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Learning & Development
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Leading or supporting with TUPE transfers
- Compensation and benefits
The successful candidate must have significant experience as a HR Business Partner/Manager in a fast moving environment, and will have partnered with a tech client group.
For more information on this role please contact Hope - -*******