Senior HR Business Partner, Central London, £70 - 80K
Our client, a global fin-tech organisation, is looking for a HR Business Partner for their Technology and Corporate Regulatory teams.
In this role, you will be supporting the CIO, in addition to the leadership team.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Managing key senior stakeholder relationships.
- Developing the People Strategy and identifying how you can better align management with business objectives.
- Providing input into activities such as talent development, recruitment and employee engagement.
- Analyse data to ensure better decision making.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous senior HRBP experience from a Fin-tech / Financial Services Organisation
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a Technology function previously
- Project Management experience.
- Previous experience using Workday.
- Experience with Business Change.
- Has global experience.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced business often going through continuous change.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you would like to apply or have further questions in relation to the role, please contact Terri Wickett on--******or email -*******