Robert Half is currently working with an independent investment institution with a global investment portfolio, they are looking for candidates from Europe to join their prestigious offices in Abu Dhabi. The Role
- This role is a Specialist Human Resource Business Partner to the Human Resources Department of 350 employees.
- You will be the primary contact point for department line managers on implementation of all HR processes and practices.
- This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking to relocate to the Middle East.
- You will act as a key liaison with the Centre of Excellence of Recruitment for all operational activities pertaining to the recruitment of department staff (UAE Nationals and Expatriates).
- Creates and modifies job descriptions as needed.
- Provides clarification and guidance as requested by line managers and employees on HR processes and policies
- Is the first point of contact for employees to launch formal grievances. Works with Employee Relations to manage and complete grievance cases.
- Coordinates with the Centre of Excellence for Reward for the evaluation and pricing of vacant positions and selected candidates with P&R.
- Coordinates and implements programs that support the department's Talent Strategy. Ensures development plans in place for all employees; and work with department managers on establishing annual training plans in coordination with CoE Talent and department DTC where relevant.
- Supports leaders and line managers in the department with the execution of all performance management activities such as objective setting, mid-year review, end of year appraisals
Salary & Benefits
- Candidates must come from a solid Investment, Banking or Finance background within Human Resources
- Have strong stakeholder management experience
- International experience within HR at a HRBP level
- A degree or equivalent within Human Resources
- You must have excellent communication skills and be able to understand different cultures.
AED 40,000 - 45,000 per month tax free salary, plus return flights and healthcare Why the Middle East
This position will be based in Abu Dhabi the Capital of The United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline's modern towers and shopping megacenters such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls, The middle East is a multicultural country with over 200 nationalities living in the Emirates.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.