Supply Base Manager EMEA - Allegis Group Services
This job expired on 17-05-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
EMEA Reporting & Analytics Manager 2 days ago
One of the world’s biggest global banks is recruiting for a new position - that of EMEA reporting and Analytics Manager based in London. This position has responsibility for leading the Reporting &...
Human Resources Manager UK/EMEA 2 days ago
Job Title: Human Resources Manager UK/EMEA Salary: £Negotiable Location: Berkshire Our client, a leading technology company is looking for a HR Manager to report to the global Director of Human Res...
EMEA Talent Learning and OD Manager 2 days ago
Our client is a forward looking global business experiencing significant and sustained growth. Driven by creating value for all its stakeholders, continually evolving and possessing a positive desi...
HR Reporting and Analytics Manager 70-100K LondonOur global financial client is seeking a credible reporting and analytics manager to control and manage a team of 12 MI managers and MI analysers fo...
Join one of the world's leading human capital and workforce
Allegis Group Services, a part of Allegis Group, is looking to hire a Supply Base Manager for EMEA.
The Supply Base Manager will provide support and strategic management of our active supply base within EMEA, supporting new implementations as well as existing AGS Managed Services Programmes. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to lead projects/initiatives to ensure a supply base that has high performance, activity and strong programme compliance.
Supplier Relations - Operational Support:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Supply Base Management projects/initiatives for all EMEA programmes (ie: supplier surveys, optimizations, RFP's, supplier sourcing, supplier forums, etc.)
- Perform quarterly performance review sessions with the suppliers
- Responsible for managing multiple suppliers concurrently with the delivery and follow up of the scorecards
- Serve as the primary point of contact in mentoring/coaching the supply base
- Create and distribute critical communications to the supply base
- Support the programme office operations team with supplier escalation issues/concerns
- Manage and document disciplinary actions with suppliers, including suspensions and terminations
- Create and manage supplier RFI/RFP projects
- Provide support and management in the supplier vetting process as new suppliers join existing programmes
- Assist in the development of the supplier manual ensuring key programme policies and procedures are properly documented
- Organize and host supplier forum/summits
- Establish trust and partnership among the supplier community
- Responsible for coordinating supplier transitions and all documentation related to the transition
- Support AGS Business Development in preparing RFI/RFP responses as well as late stage sales support
Supplier Relations - New Programme Implementation Support:
- Lead the supply base management work stream and participate in internal and client status calls/meetings
- Provide support in the vetting process, supplier registration, contract execution ensuring milestones and deliverables are met or exceeded
- Conduct supply base management discovery sessions to understand current state operations and make recommendations based on industry standards and best practices
- Responsible for analysing the supply base as it relates to setting up release/distribution rules, restructuring and/or supply base optimization
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree required
- Previous staffing experience or MSP experience
Willingness to travel within EMEA and a 2nd European lanaguage is advantageous.
Allegis Group Services -Transforming the Way the World Acquires Talent.
Allegis Group Services is an operating company of Allegis Group Inc, the largest US based recruitment company and the 4th largest in the world. We are a privately owned company covering 67 countries with over
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Location:||UK , London , City|
|Company:||Allegis Group Services|
|Job Categories:||Compensation and Benefits Jobs | Diversity Jobs | HR Retail Jobs | HR Systems Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs | Payroll Jobs | Pensions Jobs | Talent Management Jobs|