2 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Truro
Does the prospect of a career in sales excite you? The opportunity to control your earnings and make serious sums of money by way of uncapped commission? If so you may want to consider embarking on a career as a Recruitment Consultant.
SmithCorp was founded in 2004 as a single recruitment brand ? now in our 11th year of business we we have grown to five independent brands With a 25million + turnover. We are also one of the most profitable recruitment businesses in the UK with an impressive year on year growth. We have established offices in Bristol and Truro and are due to launch in West London at the end of this year. We are currently expanding all our divisions in all locations.
We recruit on attributes over skills and experience. Qualities we look for in people, amongst many, are passion, ambition and drive, a good work ethic and a keen motivation to work in an energetic sales environment. Ask yourself if you have a desire or flair to work in sales because you do have to want it to make it work. The office dynamics are important so a positive attitude and a good sense of humour are needed.
Yes you will need to work hard, recruitment is not a 9 - 5 job and you will face many challenges, but the rewards and sense of achievement are unrivalled. At SmithCorp you will have everything to work for and everything to gain. SmithCorp is an organically grown business and with our training and support network each trainee consultant that joins us will have the opportunity to reach their full potential and shine. No matter how good you are, you need to be in the right environment to achieve your full potential so choosing the right company is massively important.
Realistically you will earn between 25-30k in your first 12 months with us - this will also include a 3k rise to your basic salary as you're promoted from a trainee to a consultant. Within 18 months here, you should be on target to earn 40k+ and within four years, you will be earning in excess of 80k+. Many top consultants in the company earn a six figure salary.
There are many ways in which we differ from other recruitment consultants?.
- History is the best indicator of the future, we are a Virgin Fast Track 100 firm with a 25 million turnover, we remained profitable during the 6 quarter recession of 2008/2009
- Our business is grown organically, the emphasis is on training, SmithCorp develops its own management from the trainees it recruits. All our Managers and Directors started as trainee consultants, we will not recruit a manager from somewhere else to come in and be your new boss. You will be truly valued and given progression faster than most other firms.
- Reward and recognition is key. There are extremely generous performance related incentives to include, 5* all paid for overseas trips, EVERY YEAR. They include LAS VEGAS, staying in the world renowned Bellagio Hotel, with the opportunity of a helicopter trip into the Grand Canyon, a SKI destination including skidoo?s up the mountain!, and FUN IN THE SUN, a trip to Portugal. There is also LUNCH CLUB, a monthly target where you are rewarded with a Friday afternoon off work to be taken for a 3 course meal with Champagne/Cocktails, in top local restaurants, by your Director. Top billers are likely to benefit from 3 all paid for holidays a year, numerous Friday afternoons off work to eat and drink and of course the extra holiday given to go!
- Excellent financial rewards, we have a unique commission structure which is uncapped and increases upon personal performance. Ultimately, you are in charge of what you take hone each month, if you put the hard work in, you will reap the rewards on offer.
- Sophisticated technology systems, in-house I.T support and Back Office Support.
- Vibrant office locations and a fun and sociable working environment with great camaraderie amongst colleagues.
- We aim to provide the best training in the industry, we have our own Business Performance Academy to develop our consultants throughout their career.
- We have our own charitable trust and our consultants have the opportunity to volunteer on overseas trips to underprivileged communities, previously visiting Laos, Tanzania, Ghana, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Benefits include? Free gym membership with a top gym 2 minutes walk from the office, laptop allowance, private healthcare and company pension scheme
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close