3 months ago
Job Title: Training Consultant
Salary: up to 25,000
Hours of Work: 9-5pm
Job Reference: LA/900858
My client, a rapidly expanding software company based in the North West, currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Training Consultant to join their team.
The successful candidate will join the existing Training Team with a view to providing training and consultancy to users of a Software system.
An AAT or similar qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
CIPD qualified candidates with a proven knowledge of HR practises or candidates who have worked within HR would be considered.
The role of Training Consultant involves;
* Building and maintaining with key members of staff including managers, project staff, consultants and employees across the board
* Delivering prepared and bespoke sessions to customers offsite
* Delivering classroom style, prepared training sessions
* Preparing training documentation
* Undertaking and related administrative tasks
* Providing internal training sessions as and when required.
The successful candidates will have;
* A proven track record in software application training
* Be experienced and have working knowledge of year end accounts and the preparation of financial statements
* An understanding of UK tax and experience of preparing both self-assessment and corporation tax returns.
In return the company can offer a supportive and motivated team environment, competitive holiday entitlement and other employee benefits including Pension Scheme, the option to buy and sell holidays and benefits selection options.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate must drive.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close