UK and European Reward and Benefits Manager - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 23-05-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 10 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Head of Reward - £150-£200k 27 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Performance & RewardTitle: Head of Performance & RewardIndustry: BankingSalary: £150,000 - £200,000Location: London Company Description:A Global Banking organisation based in Londo...
Benefits Advisor 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Benefits Advisor/Analyst to join a global professional services company.My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day flexible benefit...
Performance & Rewards Manager 20 days ago
London, South East
Our Client a leading professional services firm is looking to employ a Senior Performance and Reward Manager for their Human Capital business. The firms Human Capital business is focused on people ...
Performance and Reward - Senior Manager 20 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Main duties will include supporting the Human Capital business overseeing predominately reward management, global mobility, HR transformation as well as legislative compliance. It is a client facin...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Company:||cer Human Resources|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Compensation and Benefits Jobs | Diversity Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | Employment Law Jobs | Equal Opportunities Jobs | Generalist HR Jobs | Graduate HR Jobs | Health and Safety Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs|
Job Title: UK and European Reward and Benefits Manager
Position: Permanent/Full Time
Salary: 75k + excellent benefits
Our Client a leading international bank is looking for a UK and European Reward Manager to manage selected Global Policies and Processes within Reward and Benefits across the Country, which are consistent with the business’ strategies and the overall Group people strategy. The role will work closely with other Reward specialists and by leveraging resources in the HR Shared Services Centre.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop expertise in Reward issues and act as a trusted reward adviser to the business stakeholders.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders to understand business specific product needs and to provide support to the business worldwide. Implement reward and benefit solutions for the business, consistent with Group policies.
- Strategic management of the Performance and Reward Group-wide. For Group projects, coordinate and champion activities within respective business.
- Establish and maintain key stakeholders’ relationships in order to ensure their engagement and sponsorship of the Performance and Reward agenda.
- Manage, audit, evaluate and improve effectiveness of all specific Reward products, plans and processes.
- Champion the understanding, adoption and management of “total reward” across the Group.
- Improve business and HR’s understanding of Reward and benefit products and processes and how such programs can be effectively and appropriately used.
- Managing performance pay and processes in line with guidelines, acting as the first point of contact for the respective management teams, specifically the reviews, coordinating all relevant business communications and managing other annual compensation process including budgeting and forecasting.
- Market pricing: increase the level of consistency, reduce vendor costs and generally ensure data is accurate and used by the business in an impactful manner.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Degree educated and ideally further professional qualification (e.g. CIPD)
- Track record in data analysis and reporting
- Proven influencing and relationship senior management skills
- Experience of project management and execution with the line
- Experience working in an international reward environment – over 5 years experience
- Experience of structuring benefits packages
- Shares/Stock experience
- Strong numerical skills