Job Title: Apprenticeship Tutor / Assessor - Human Resources (HR) / Management / Business Administration
Location: Batley - travel in and around Yorkshire will be required with the opportunity to work remotely.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The company operates as a commercial and funded training provider in many industry sectors. Based in Batley they specialise in Apprenticeships, whilst offering a wide range of commercial training to individuals and companies.
Their target markets include the Health and Fitness, Accountancy, Management, Retail, Business and Administration, Warehousing, Customer Service, and I.T. industries.
This is an exciting challenging opportunity for a Human Resources (HR) / Management Apprenticeship Tutor / Assessor to join their team.
As well as delivering Apprenticeships in the area of Human Resources (HR) and Management it would be desirable for the successful applicant to have the competency to also support learners in the area of Business Administration.
- The successful candidate will visit learners in employment and provide comprehensive support in the development of apprentices throughout West Yorkshire (travel outside of West Yorkshire may be necessary on occasion).
- The role will require the successful candidate to be in possession of a full, clean driver's license and access to own car.
- The role will require the timely and accurate delivery of Apprenticeship Frameworks and Standards through the agreed learning and assessment in line with company quality procedures and contract objectives.
- The successful candidate will have a good standard of education, exceptional communication skills, positive attitude, able to work independently, be organised and work well under pressure.
- You will thrive in working to achieve personal, team targets and ideally had experience working in business admin/management environment.
- You will assist with the promotion of the business through client / employer relationship building. This is a highly rewarding and challenging position for an enthusiastic Tutor / Assessor.
- CIPD certified at Level 3, 5 or above
- CMI / ILM certified at Level 3, 5 or above
- Certificate of Education or PGCE
- BSc or MSc in industry related higher education program
- Grade A-C GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Assessor Units (A1 or equivalent)
- EAT (or equivalent)
Desirable Employment History:
- Experience of working in a HR and / or managerial / supervisory role
- Experience teaching and assessing Apprenticeships
Essential Personal Qualities:
- Passion and enthusiasm for the education of others
- Strong understanding of the benefits of continued professional development
- Ability and professionalism to work alone and under own motivation to achieve a desired outcome.
- Ability to work with and support colleagues in the overarching objectives of the company
- Exceptional organisation skills supported by the required procedures to keep abreast of the required workload and priorities.
- Strive to deliver the highest standards in a professional and efficient manner
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
An offer of employment at the company will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Assessor, Trainer, HR Apprenticeship Assessor, HR Staff Trainer, Management Trainer, Management Assessor, Management Apprenticeship Trainer, College Assessor, Work Based Learning Assessor, College Trainer, College Tutor, Business Administration Tutor, NVQ Assessor will also be considered for this role.