10 months ago
An Assistant HR Business Partner who is part qualified CIPD is required by my client based in Northamptonshire.
This role requires a strong communicator with confident interpersonal skills.
You will be offering generalist advice to employees and managers and liaising with a range of external customers/suppliers.
Responsibility for co-ordination of training and development and performance management including the annual review process.
A range of other tasks including keeping appraised of employment law, policies and procedures and responding to system enquiries/tasks.
• Provision of advice and support to employees and managers on performance management issues including annual review/performance related pay process.
• Organising and promoting staff development, arranging and delivering training and liaising with staff, managers and training providers as required.
• Evaluation and analysis of training.
• Advice and assistance with grievance/disciplinary/redundancy/resignation issues as required.
• Production of monthly reports on training, PRP and salary data.
• Delivering induction training and handling associated administrative tasks.
• Coaching/advising managers and staff on all relevant HR issues and ensuring compliance with all legislation relating to employment law and practices.
• Assist with recruitment activity as and when necessary.
• Undertake new starter/leaver/contract changes as needed to support team.
• Project work as necessary.
• Assist colleagues as and when business needs dictate.
• CIPD part qualified advantageous but not essential.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A minimum of GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English.
• Ability to use Microsoft Suite.
For further information please send your CV and contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment.
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close