My client are a luxury retail brand expanding fast. Founded in the 1970s, they are a key name in the luxury retail and fashion world today. With London being the hub of all things fashion, what a great place to be and a great next step in your career...
They are based in London and have created a new role due to growth in the business of Assistant Business Partner. For this role, you would have had the relevant HR Advisory or Senior HR Advisory experience, perhaps you have been a Business Partner but that role isn't right for you. We are really seeking someone who already has exposure and experience in HR Projects t deliver the people agenda across the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Heads of Department and Line Managers to deliver the people agenda within the organisation.
- Support line managers throughout the employee lifecycle, driving the consistent application of policy and procedure.
- Coach and build the capacity of line managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
- Support the People, Talent & L&D Partners to deliver creative projects to support delivery of the newly defined EVP.
- Work with the People Partner and Head of People to ensure policies are aligned with employment legislation and best practice, reflecting the orgs. tone of voice and values.
- Partner with the Talent team to achieve effective resource plans and attract talent to the organisation
- Partner with the Head of People & Talent, People Partner and Learning & Development Partner to monitor L&D needs across the business and support in the delivery of innovative solutions.
- As a primary HR support for Head Office, actively support line managers to bring employee relations issues to resolution and proactively monitor employee issues to provide insights and propose early interventions for the business.
- Coach and mentor managers, helping them to help themselves enhance their management skills and drive performance.
- Support the implementation of a large-scale HRIS.
- Support the business to firmly embed the employee values and instil a culture of fun, purpose, engagement, communication and accountability.
- Build networks externally to be current with emerging trends, innovations, and current best practice within our field and industry.
- Lead from the front by living, breathing and celebrating our employee values and culture in every facet of the role
You will be CIPD qualified and have a degree or equivalent experience. Luxury Retail experience is desirable though not a must, what they are really seeking is someone who has had experience in a fast paced consumer buying environment or online services i.e tech. You will have solid Employee Relations experience and be able to manage cases by yourself.
Apple now for this fantastic position! Or get in touch with me at email@example.com