Our client, a leading consultancy are looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager in their Talent team.
This role will be responsible for supporting their Project Managers on key assignments with their clients and delivering some projects to ensure best practice across the talent function.
- Manage and report on changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Participate in weekly project calls.
- Conducting review and providing feedback.
- Monitoring the progress of projects by identifying, quantifying and communicating any variance.
- Communicate project management best practices.
- A Bachelor degree.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Project Management experience in HR/ Talent engagement.
- Professional services / consulting background.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build long term relationships with clients.
This is a great opportunity with endless benefits including further development and opportunities for progression. It's a great culture where everyone is a valuable employee.
To apply, please contact Linda onor