5 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a charity which provides adult courses on a wide range of subjects for people at all levels as well as legal advice.
This a graduate level role paying £13.47 per hour and can be 4 days per week if suits the candidate.
A 3 month internship, with a view to going permanent
How you can expect to spend your day:
* There are two parts to this role one is providing administrative support to the CEO e.g. diary management, preparing agenda and papers for meetings and note taking
* The second part is working with the CEO on the settlements major relocation project
* Research and data gathering
* Producing project time lines and communication with key stake holders in the project including staff , users and partners of the organisation
* There will be a particular emphasis on supporting the CEO in produce Bids to Trusts and Funds to attract financial support for the relocation project
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* You should be cheerful and hardworking
* Have excellent written English skills, IT and organisational skills
* Have excellent research skills
* Be numerate enough to gather and understand number based information and data as part of the research and produce charts and tables for reports and presentations
* Be confident enough to share your thoughts and idea – we will want to hear them
* Be able to work independently the CEO is often out at meetings
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* You can do any non-accredited course
* We have a great vegetarian cafe
* You can work flexible hours we are open from 9 AM to 10 PM
Apply for this role