Benefits Scheme Co-ordinator
Do you have excellent customer service skills and strong MS Excel skills? Are you looking to develop an engaging career as a Benefits Scheme Co-ordinator?
If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to learn, grow and succeed with a team who are market-leaders in creating a great employee experience.
Committed to delivering a high-quality, tailored service for their customers, our client provides a range of Employee Benefit, HR Support and Wellbeing services to craft a world-class employee experience.
They are now looking for a Benefits Scheme Co-ordinator to join them in Bristol.
From the first day you join the business, you’ll be entitled to:
- A competitive salary
- 3 x life assurance
- Free parking
- Unique employee-only deals from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced cinema tickets
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Free on-site gym
- 27 days’ annual leave and your birthday off
After your probation, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- A benefits fund of £240 per annum to spend on benefits of your choice
- A health cash plan with the option to increase your cover and claim back trips to the opticians, dentist and more
- An employee assistance programme
- A pension scheme with a 3% employer match
- Voluntary benefits, including a cycle to work scheme, give as you earn, personal accident insurance and travel insurance
As a Benefits Scheme Co-ordinator, you will support the set-up and delivery of online employee benefit services for customers.
Joining a small, friendly team, you will perform a range of technical and administrative tasks to ensure that customers using the online employee benefit platform receive a high-quality service.
Specifically, you will:
- Take a lead role in configuring and testing the platform
- Receive and upload customers’ employee data onto internal and third-party systems
- Create data reports and produce statistics for the Account Managers
- Respond to a range of employee and client queries, including technical issues
- Create scheme documentation, including process and procedure guides
To be considered as a Benefits Scheme Co-ordinator, you’ll need:
- Experience of liaising with customers and building working relationships over the telephone, face to face and via email
- Some experience of working with a web-based platform
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
Other companies may call this role Benefits Scheme Administrator, HR Administrator, Administrator, Benefits Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support Advisor or Human Resources Administrator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment.
So, if you’re an enthusiastic and focused Benefits Scheme Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 8:30 – 17:30, Monday – Thursday, 8:30 – 16:30 on Friday