3 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join this established IT company, renowned for its customer service.
Based in South-West Sheffield, this award-winning team is looking for a brilliant candidate to join them as Business & HR Administrator. This person will play a key role in the company, handling a varied workload and providing professional, friendly administrative and HR support to the company.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, confident in picking up new skills, and experienced in managing and prioritising multiple responsibilities.
Permanent, full-time position. £18,000-£20,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the management team on a variety of administrative and HR tasks
- Facilities management and liaising with external suppliers to ensure that the offices are well-maintained
- Preparing meeting areas and receiving visitors
- Receiving post and deliveries, and arranging couriers
- Involvement in the planning and organisation of company events
- Maintaining levels of stock and office supplies
- Great company culture and fun working atmosphere with monthly team meetings, team building away-days and regular staff socials
- Starting annual holiday allowance of 21 days (plus Bank Holidays) and increasing allowance based on length of service.
- Membership of Westfield Health
- A great office location, easily accessible from the city centre with excellent amenities, and plenty of free parking
All applicants will receive a link to an online application form where they can view the full job description and complete their application.
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close
Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool
£25k - £30k
4 days ago
only 24 days until close