8 months ago
Business Systems Analyst (HR)
It is an exciting time to join Business Information Services (BIS): they have embarked upon a ground-breaking programme of work to ensure that their IT capabilities are not only able to support and integrate updated technologies, but can also offer insight into future IT tools that could provide them with a competitive edge and improved operating efficiencies.
Position: Business Systems Analyst (HR)
Location: Royston or Teesdale (UK), Delaware Valley (USA) or Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
As they continue to build their Applications team, they are recruiting a Business Systems Analyst to provide on-going functional and development support for the HR business solutions to ensure that current and future business requirements are met.
- Work with business process owners / experts to enhance the value delivered to the business through continuous improvement of business processes, focused upon better use of application solutions and associated data / information.
- Provide 2nd level support to the business users of applications within the role’s scope jurisdiction, via tickets received from the BIS Service Desk (Level 1). These include Service Requests, Incident, and Application Change Requests. These will be managed according to the service levels agreed for the applications in question.
- Scope out, estimate and impact / risk assess Application Change Requests, to enable effective prioritisation / investment decisions.
- Plan, prepare and execute systems, integration and other staged testing, required to confirm readiness of developed changes for release to live production environments.
- Supports the business process experts / super-user community in knowledge transfer, skills and competency improvement activities.
- Works with BIS Product Manager, Solution Architect and Enterprise Architecture team to shape application roadmaps to drive overall simplification and rationalisation objectives.
- Experience across HR Information systems including developing functional / technical specifications.
- Experience of delivering and supporting application solutions for the business process specialisms defined as the scope for the role.
- Functional experience as an end-user within one or more of the application domains in scope.
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors / Workday (or equivalent), recruitment solutions (e.g. Taleo), LMS solutions and Enterprise Service Bus (SAP PO).
- Experience in application integration.
- Be an experienced HR or IT professional who has worked on delivery of changes and enhancements.
- Have excellent business analysis skills in a highly regulated industry e.g. chemical, manufacturing or pharmaceutical.
You may have experience of the following: Business Analyst, Technical Projects, Excel, Project Manager, SalesForce, Business Analysis, Project Management, Business Requirements, HR Analyst, BI Analyst, Performance Improvement, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.