Business Systems manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Full Time, Perm
This role will be within their IT Services Team. You will be required to provide technical leadership and line management of the growing Business Systems team in the firms Liverpool office.
- Manage a team of 6 Business Analysts
- Develop work flow-based process improvements
- Develop custom integrations
- Manage a team of technical staff aligned to various business applications providing 3rd line support, administration and project work.
- Develop specific reports utilising SSRS and Power BI
- Administration of Contract Express, DocuSign, HighQ and other specific tools
- Light touch database administration and configuration management via SQL Server technologies
- Good teamwork, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both within the team and with people at all levels
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- At least 5 experience working in a Applications Management role or equivalent
- Strong understanding of SQL Server technologies (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI)
- Experience of custom integrations and working with application web services SOAP/RESTapi
- Experience of working with Intapp or similar business process management tools
- Broad experience of working with and across Finance, CRM, HR and other back office tools
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.