Graduate Recruiter, Financial Services, London, £45,000-£50,000
A great opportunity to join a financial services organisation specialising in wealth management with operations across the World. With over 70 years of reputable presence on the market, the financial organisation is committed to delivering first-class services using innovative thinking to solve problems.
This role will be onsite with the business via an RPO.
The industry-leading organisation is looking for a Graduate Recruiter to joint heir London office on a permanent role.
- Partner with the business to develop and implement events strategy to attract talent;
- Liaise with relevant school teams to identify talent and keep on top of referrals and out-standing talent identifies at events;
- Attend events to represent the business;
- Ensure that business representatives have all the information needed to perform on recruitment processes;
- Regularly review and update relevant systems and assessment materials;
- Act as the first point of contact for all candidates' queries;
- Design and implement internship programmes in partnership with relevant business teams;
- Manage the intern performance review;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a financial institution;
- Strong understanding of the undergraduate campus recruitment arena;
- Fantastic communication, diplomacy and negotiation skills;
- Experience in a client-facing role/ demonstrated client service focus;
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of initiative;
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please calland drop your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org