Capability & Development Consultant
Competitive salary – c£35k
Plus many other market leading benefits
Looking for a Learning & Development role that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm about building people’s capability? Look no further!
Our Capability Development Team is focussed on enhancing our peoples’ potential through building capability and competency, growing and developing people to ensure they are effective in their roles.
The objective of this role is to assume responsibility for our Ford dealerships across the country and ensure that our peoples’ skills develop to match the needs of our customers, thus positively contributing to the bottom line.
- Champion, roll out and embed fit for purpose development programmes for multi-site, multi-level, high volume populations in automotive environments.
- Diagnosing and leading programmes to ensure culture is enhancing business performance
- You will advise and contribute to the delivery and implementation of manufacturer people development strategies
- Produce annual people development plans in collaboration with the business and HRBP, scoping needs, sourcing and providing solutions and determining success criteria
- Excellent presentation skills to engage and inspire employees (from all levels of the organisation) to participate fully in the development activity
- Demonstrate credible experience across training needs analysis, design, and capability improvement
- The ability to develop effective relations is essential, as stakeholder engagement skills will be the key to your success in this role, particularly at a senior level
- Experience of building capability within a large organisation, demonstrating knowledge of most aspects of training and development and an awareness of best practice in training approaches and processes
- Travel is required across the region (Leeds, Chelmsford, Daventry and Braintree) and to meetings in Glasgow and Manchester.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? We want to hear from you! Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team