London, £60,000 - £70,000
Career Development Manager
Our client, a FTSE Retail business based in Central London, are looking for a high profile Talent Development Manager to join their established team as they begin their Career Development journey.
This role will report directly into the Director of Talent Management and will focus on several key areas:
- The development of career development policy and frameworks
- The delivery of Talent and career initiatives through a variety of tools to support business strategy.
- Analysis and assessment of Talent intervention initiatives
- Senior level stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Facilitation of upskilling and Learning sessions from Manager level and above.
-Design, Deliver and evaluate Career Development programmes on a global scale
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrable experience within Career Development programmes and will be able to show long term success of this within a sizeable business.
The core requirements for this role are:
- Significant demonstrable experience within Talent Management, Career Development and Learning
- Strong facilitation and coaching skils
- Adept at the use of technology to aide in Talent and Learning interventions
- Ideally a qualifiication in HR or Organisational Development or an educational background in an a relevant area (eg Occupational Psychology)
- A real passion and understanding of the retail space,
- A resilient individual with a proactive approach, comfortable working with passion and in an ambigious environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a Global business at the beginning of their Career Development journey and make a significant difference, whilst working under a hiring manager of significant renown.
If this role This is an sounds appealing to yourself, please contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call.