The role will sit within a business transformation project, Finance are outsourcing some work to a third party provider. This will require new processes and ways of working within the retained finance team and the business.Work with the Finance, HR, Change and UK L&D team to deliver finance and business change / training, with emphasis on delivering training and embedding new processes within the finance and business.
You will provde training to the finance team and the rest of the business. You will support the business by training them in new financal processes, process compliance, commerical accumen.
An ideal candidate will have :
- Ability to work with Finance workstream leads / SMEs to understand the processes to be embedded / changes to processes.
- Experienced in creating training / briefing materials to support new processes / ways of working.
- Able to design & deliver development / training sessions with particular emphasis on building business commercial acumen / finance for non-financial managers.
- Support change activities to embed new ways of working across the business.
- Work with the change team to facilitate workshops with the business to prepare the business for change, identifying business readiness and activities for transition.
- Strong stakeholder skills - working with HR, Project, Change, Business, Third parties and Finance teams.
- Strong understanding of Finance processes (or finance trained)
- business change / training experience, with strong training / development experience
- The role will require travel to Southampton one day a week.