7 months ago
Information on the company
This great education consultancy is providing expert advisory services to families and individuals globally. They are an award-winning private tutoring and schools advisory based in Knightsbridge, London. They are experts in British education, offering a full range of educational services including one to one tutoring, schools advisory, home schooling, and relocation services. They also specialise in school entrance exam and university preparation.
This is a graduate level 3 month internship paying £18,000. If successful, you would be considered for a permanent role at an increased salary of £20-£25,000 p.a
What we are looking for:
At the forefront of this industry, the consultancy are always looking for dynamic thinkers to push them forward. They are seeking a pro-active, energetic and highly organised individual to join their ambitious and growing team for a highly competitive, 3-month internship. Working as a key part of our Client Services Team, you would help ensure they continue to provide the highest level of support to all thier students, clients and tutors.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Managing tuition placements and building up your own portfolio of clients, focusing particularly on weekly and recurring tuition
* First point of contact for new client queries, taking down details over the phone and by email
* Leading tutor searches to identify the right tutors for a range of tuition and mentoring placements in the UK
* Work with Client Managers to fulfil complex client requests, including home-schooling and residential programmes, to ensure the best results for our students.
Discrete tasks include:
* Using your problem-solving skills to source exceptional tutors for our biggest clients in the UK and overseas
* Coordinating timetables; organising tutors and creating workable timetables for students
* Composing and publishing creative communications to advertise roles to tutors
* Formatting CVs and documentation to present tutors in strongest light
* Proof-reading education reports inc. assessments, schools advisory, exam/course reports
* Exam registration for home-schooling students
* Take the lead in all logistical arrangements for tutor events inc. training, parties and welcome mornings ensuring these run smoothly and promote the consultancy reputation with tutors
* As part of the Client Services Team, you will be responsible for interviewing potential tutors to maintain the high standards our clients expect from us
* Be main point of contact for our report checkers, responding to any queries and ensuring issues are flagged appropriately to the relevant client managers
* Social Outreach – be a key link between tutors and schools as part of Ark project, keeping relevant parties updated and involved and carrying out weekly timetabling duties
* Ad Hoc administration and office management as required for smooth running of client services team
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Trustworthy and reliable – able to work autonomously and to handle confidential data with the utmost discretion
* Highly organised and proactive – you’re a problem solver
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, inc. professional phone manner
* Excellent attention to detail
* Quick learner and ability to prioritise effectively, providing regular updates to relevant parties
* Ability to act independently and often without direct supervision
* Strong IT skills on all Office functions (Outlook, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint)
* Client service orientated
* Knowledge of the British independent school system
* A genuine desire to help young people to achieve their potential
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Length of engagement: We invest significant time and training in every new starter
* Internship: Pro-rated from annual salary of £18,000 for 3 months
* If successful, you would be considered for a permanent role at an increased salary of £20-£25,000 p.a, with the opportunity for progression, depending on experience and suitability for the role.
Apply for this role