Clinical Talent Associate
Our client, a leading digital start-up, are hiring for a Clinical Talent Associate as they continue their high growth journey. The role, reporting to Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition, will proactively provide a strong talent pipeline across their Clinical Operation roles.
- Directly source the best talent for the Clinical Operations Team
- Collaborate with leadership to manage an effective recruitment model
- Effectively manage the end-to-end recruitment process
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and assist them with the hiring process.
- Demonstrable agency or internal Recruitment experience.
- Experience managing high volume recruitment.
- Knowledgeable of using different sourcing strategies to attract top talent.
- Experience working collaboratively in a team and build strong relationships at all levels.
- Great organisational and communication skills
If this role matches your experience and sounds suitable, please contact Jay-Ann Bravo-Harriott onor