11 months ago
Our client is a company on the move! They believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, our client helps people and business move money globally. They have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for their customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. They have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. They are leaders in both!
Being on our clients team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage.
Position: Compensation Analyst
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive depending on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefit
About the role:
In this role, you will join a team of Sales Compensation professionals supporting our clients Sales organisation. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Sales and the right person for this role has a collaborative and positive attitude and enjoys working as a part of a team towards a common goal.
- Support the broader Sales Compensation team in the implementation of the sales incentive plans for the year
- Provide administrative support to the assigned business groups and implement standardised procedures providing sales compensation
- Responsible for the maintenance of assigned reference files and complete assigned quality control checks through the Sales Performance Management System
- Provide analytical support to complete data entry, analyse all data input and output, can draw conclusions and take necessary action
- Support the Configuration Manager with configuration and implementation of the fiscal year plan design
- Assist in revenue reconciliation associated to sales compensation calculations
- Manage predetermined routine tasks in accordance with standard procedures
- May be responsible for simple sales compensation calculations
- Experience of working within a Human Resources department
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan, prioritise and take direction
You may have experience of the following: Compensation Analyst, Human Resources, HR, Financial Services, Sales Compensation, Benefits, HR, Human Resources, Compensation Analyst, Compensation Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.