The Compensation and Benefits Advisor will deliver a range of operational support activity to the Compensation and Benefits Manager, acting as a data/information "centre of expertise" in the team and the delivery of its priorities. Provides key analyst support for all areas of Reward work including data research and modelling.
- Support the development and implementation of a business-aligned compensation and benefits strategy with MI and modelling
- Act as the key analyst support in the Reward team, researching and modelling data, as required, in support of written papers or other presentation material.
- Assist and advise the business in maintaining the appropriate levels of governance in compensation and benefits processes
- Produce reports and management information to support business decision making as required
- Act as a "centre of expertise" to the Reward team on database search, modelling and calculations including potential new hire packages; benchmarking information, salary review processes etc.
- Undertake day to day liaison with Payroll and Reward team in HR Services regarding compensation and benefits to ensure implementation of best practise
- Take a supporting role in the management of the job sizing / job evaluation processes for the various employee categories.
- Manage any UK Reward templates and letters for communication with employees and recommend, agree and implement any improvements / changes to these to ensure effective communication with employees.
- Recommend opportunities for continuous improvement in BAU and project activities
- Undertake first line query management for compensation and benefits queries, and ensure efficient management of the UK Reward's team .boxes including trend managements and suggestions for reducing volume.
- Promoting a positive safety culture through visible proactive, consistent and influential behaviours
- Keep the company safe by co-operating with others to ensure a co-ordinated approach to promote a clear understanding of each party's duties, roles and responsibilities for Safety and Wellbeing
- Input information into salary survey requests for relevant roles for the Company.
- Deliver ad hoc benchmarking requests and support ad hoc projects.