6 months ago
Compensation and Benefits Analyst - Greenford
Salary is £40K - £48K depending on experience.
My client in Greenford is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join the HR team. Must be a team player.
Must have excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio etc)
The Human Resources Compensation and Benefits Analyst is responsible for the set-up of all benefits programs and the ongoing administration, compensation reviews, benchmarking, relocation package recommendations and other HR projects and initiatives as assigned. The position will ensure compliance with all applicable laws and Company policies and procedures. This position will collaborate with the HR team members in their respective areas of responsibilities.
• Full-cycle benefits functions including strategic planning, negotiating, and implementing a wide variety of comprehensive employee benefit plans, services, and programs across the EMEA region.
• Conducts day to day enrollment and changes into the benefit programs, reconciliation of the invoice(s), conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance and accuracy, research trends in the market and facilitate renewals and open enrollment liaising the payroll and A/P.
• Work closely with the payroll team to administer salaries and benefits.
• Manage services suppliers for pension and private medical and become the main point of contact for staff and for pension providers.
• Support and administer the annual salary review on behalf of EMEA region.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on compensation packages and incentive programs.
• Design, implement, and manage salary classification and remuneration programs.
• Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company.
• Manage the company holiday tracking software on Edays.
• Work with the HR Team to validate the accuracy of HR remuneration data with the HR systems.
• Analyse market surveys to ensure appropriate compensation recommendations.
• Lead of expatriate compensation and relocation
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Compensation & benefits qualification or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of statutory laws regarding employment practices, wage and hour requirements.
• EMEA experience preferable.
• Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the Company. Excellent customer service and team oriented.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and met deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
• Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business.
• Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on the organizations’ needs.
• Self-motivated and able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions, take ownership/accountability and operate with minimal supervision.
• Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
• Professional in Human Resources an advantage.
Please only get in touch if you have the relevant experience required for this role.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003