9 months ago
Our client is a company on the move! They believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO's in the most remote communities on Earth, they help people and business move money globally. They have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for their customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. They have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. They are leaders in both!
Being on the team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference. on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Position: Compensation Manager
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive depending on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting your clients across Europe on all matters related to incentive compensation plan design which can include annual sales incentive plan design, contest design and implementation, modeling and analytics, total cash compensation structures and associated reporting and strategic alignment.
- Manage and develop sales performance metrics that align to company strategies through aligning sales force behaviors and selling techniques of your business areas across Europe
- Model and analyse historical sales performance data to support the design of sales incentive plans that will drive the achievement of organisational objectives
- Manage total cash compensation structures to ensure that they are competitive and internally equitable
- Support sales management in cascading and delivering communication and training materials
- Design, develop and implement quarterly and annual performance reporting
- Provide statistical analysis and consult with European leaders on effective sales compensation practices
- You will need to have proven experience in a similar Sales Compensation role including expertise in design and analytics, as well as statistical methods, financial analysis and modeling
- You will possess excellent relationship management skills at all levels through the utilisation of both written and verbal communication
- You will have strong computer skills, including on Excel and Statistical software (SPSS or SAS)
You may have experience of the following: Compensation Manager, Reward Manager, Compensation Specialist, Senior Compensation Analyst, Sales Compensation, Sales Incentives, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.