4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Manager , to assume responsibility for the monitoring and auditing of all Operational elements.
The client offers many waste management solutions, from fuel supply to plastic and filter recycling as well as domestic and commercial tank cleans. We have an industrial team which we deploy around the country completing complex remedial work including pipework removal, water uplift, drain clearing, Gone is the traditional waste collection and disposal company, and in its place is a progressive and innovative recycling and resource management operation.
This crucial role will provide support and coaching to our management team, ensuring overall compliance within the workplace, adhering and continually improving and updating systems. The candidate will be responsible for the upkeep and improvement of our Quality Assurance System and Environmental monitoring System.
They're looking for a successful leader with an excellent understanding of modern environmental legislation and techniques, together with a good working knowledge iso accreditation's within the environmental sector.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent), diligent and self-motivated with wide ranging IT skill. Ideally have a good understanding of SO 9001 and 14001.
* A Full Driving License is essential to the role.
* Monday - Friday
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Ensuring all functions operate within the parameters of their local authority Contract. (E.A)
* The planning and undertaking of auditing and monitoring processes, together with identifying any processes and procedures that are not adhered to in practice, recommending corrective, remedial actions where necessary.
* Encouraging a culture of Responsibility and Accountability at all functional levels.
* Ensuring Continuous Improvement
* Working with the Policy and Regulatory Advisor carry out third part audits against agreed company standards.
* Carry out in house audits of all our procedures
* Arrange all training needs throughout the company, either in house, online or 3rd party sites
* Continually review and recommend improvements to the company management systems.
* Arrange in house health and safety meetings.
Skills / Experience:
* Good level of experience within ISO procedures and auditing
* Wide ranging IT skills, particularly excel and word
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be accurate, diligent and self-motivated.
* Good interpersonal skills with all levels of staff
* ISO auditing, producing risk assessments, writing work procedures, updating H&S policy, manuals
* Must have some understanding of, modern environmental legislation and techniques.
If you feel you have what it takes, apply today
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close