Credit Controller - 23k plus bonus - Salford Quays - Free onsite parking
Your day to day duties include:
* Achieving monthly individual and team cash collection targets.
* Achieving Debtor Day Target by reducing overdue debt.
* Minimum of 10% travel a month to multiple sites
* Chasing customers via telephone, letter and e-mail.
* Processing online Credit Card payments.
* Bank Reconciliations
* Posting of payments and allocation on customer accounts
* Responsible for opening new customer accounts, performing credit checks and setting credit limits.
* Assess credit of existing customers/ authorising removal of STOP status.
* Liaise with customers and internal departments to resolve queries in a timely and professional manner.
* Dispute Management
* Record and maintain accurate chase history of customers account.
* Issuing statements/ copy invoices.
* Collating account history/ documentation for commencement of legal action.
* Opening and distribution of all incoming mail and issuing of Department out going mail.
* Supporting the Credit Control Manager in maintaining the Department as a support function of the business.
* Any other ad hoc task as and when required.
* Personality- Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm
* Proficient in excel spreadsheets
* Professional and organised
* Good telephone manner
* Computer literate
* Experience of Sage Line 200 & Cash4Windows preferred
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.