Customer Service Team Leader – Competitive Salary – Leicester, UK
We are looking for a talented and capable leader to join us as a Customer Service Team Leader at our offices in Leicester. You will be responsible for leading a team of 5 or 6 who will take break down calls, run reports, resolve queries and liaise with customers where required. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Service Team Leader include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the customer service team, managing employee schedules and ensuring that the department is adequately staffed during peak times
- Providing direct customer support and stepping in to answer calls when needed
- Reviewing and resolving escalations, quickly identifying solutions to customer issues
- Monitoring and evaluating team members, noting areas for improvement, often using an employee evaluation rubric and then meeting directly with them to discuss performance
- Supporting process improvement by identifying opportunities to enhance overall department and organisation efficiency
- Training new hires, working closely with new team members to instruct them on company policies and best practices for resolving customer calls
Tyrefix UK is the only national provider of construction plant tyre repair and replacement services. We provide specialist services for backhoes, aerial platforms, telehandlers, dumpers and many more. We have a fleet of vans, with the best fitters, on the road at all times. They are ready to provide fast, on-site repairs and get your equipment back to work as quickly as possible.
The key skills and qualities of a Customer Service Team Leader:
- Experience in a similar role, being approachable but also willing to step in to answer calls etc. where needed; HR & HSE experience would be a huge advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to speak to a range of colleagues and customers on a variety of issues
- Outstanding leadership, team coordination and organisation skills; someone who is able to manage, coordinate and motivate a customer service team and manage own workload
- Significant problem-solving skills, able to assess the situation when a customer calls or emails and rapidly arrive at a resolution
- Must have good computer skills as you will be expected to run weekly reports and other IT related duties
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.