A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Delivery Manager for an initial 6 month contract, paying £350p/d-£450p/d. This role will be based in London, for initial 6 month duration on a five day per week basis, reporting into the OT Security Work Stream Lead. Some travel will be required in order to complete site visits, mostly within UK and Europe.
This OT Security Delivery Manager role will sit within the global Info Protect OT Security programme. Working closely with both OT and IT business stakeholders, the candidate will work alongside the global GMS Engineering department to support discovery, design and deployment of the OT Security Strategy to in scope sites.
Key responsibilities are:
* Work with GMS sites and asset owners to understand the current OT landscape and impact of the change;
* Matrix management to deliver the GMS components of the OT programme (across all subs-streams);
* Mentor and skills transfer to operational groups (steady state);
* Input into the definition of the OT Security Target Operating Model (including cost profile/benchmark);
* Input into requirements, policy and control documentation in conjunction with an OT SME and Business Analyst;
* Participate in the use case development and design for supporting technologies;
* Support the delivery of technical works packages such as prototyping, POCs, labs;
* Assist in the development and execution of global and site migration / remediation plans;
* Champion the programme and its strategies and changes.
* Technical expertise in several scientific and engineering automation areas including ISA standards (e.g. S88, S95), P&ID nomenclature, Automation architecture, instrumentation and electrical wiring diagrams, communication networks, control panels, HMI, MES, SCADA, PLC and Historians;
* Broad and in-depth knowledge and practical experience of computer and application validation (preferably using GAMP methodology), cGMPs, and 21 CFR Part 11 in an FDA regulated environment;
* Working knowledge and understanding of EHS Practices and regulations with respect to the installation of automated plant;
* Ability to communicate to senior stakeholders, with a specific link to Info Protect and GMS, but also with wider CBS LT, ITLT and other business areas;
* Good learning agility - ability to pick up new subject areas quickly;
* Significant experiencing in engaging with business leaders and operational teams with engineering, technical and operational services;
* Experience in working on enterprise OT / Automation programmes that impacted multiple sites across a dispersed geography;
* Project management experience; capable of planning complex site migration plans, ideally with a network focus;
* Desirable: a good working knowledge of network architectures and Ethernet communications, knowledge of Windows servers and workstations, an understanding of Windows Domains and Active Directory, and lastly a fundamental understanding of firewalls and routing.
* Desirable: Understanding of ISA99 and security knowledge around multiple domains e.g. Identity and Access Management, Network and Communications, Host and Application, and Monitoring.
This is an excellent oppurtunity to work with a leading company undergoing a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant officer for this vacancy.