Director of Talent, Early Careers
£90,000 - £110,000 plus Package
Our client, a FTSE 100 corporate, are looking to revolutionise their Talent agenda and early careers offering with a market leading Director of Talent.
This role will work alongside the HR Director to develop and implement the business talent strategy focused on attracting, retaining and developing crucial Talent at all levels.
- Work collaboratively across business and group functions to drive Talent and Succession programmes.
- Work with senior business leaders on Talent strategy
- Represent the business at Group-wide Talent COE
- Design and implement leadership development and emerging talent programmes to maximise future potential
- Drive workforce planning by function to create an annual talent plan
- Work with the HR Business Partners and leadership team on talent assessment, succession planning and talent development
- Work alongside the Group Director of Early Career Programmes to create a unified approach and market leading offering
- Promote a performance management culture across the business
- Proven experience of senior level Talent and Development expertise at a variety of levels
- Demonstrable track record of developing and implementing business-focused talent, succession planning and leadership development strategies in complex and global environments.
- Experience working on a Global scale, across a complex organisation, at a board strategic level.
- Significant expierience of Early Careers and Graduate programmes, including recruitment, development and programme rotation.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a significant team, with multiple stakeholder
- Proven leadership coaching capability
- FCIPD & Leadership Coaching/ Psychometric qualifications desirable
Please contact Craig at email@example.com for more information or call Annapurna Recruitment on