Director of Talent & Learning
£90,000 - £100,000 plus Package
Our client, a global corporate, are looking to revolutionise their people function with a market leading Director of Talent and Learning.
This HR function has been growing and developing over the last few years and is now in a position to support a brand new and exciting position, that can offer major influence on the commercial shape of the business support function.
This role will unify the Talent and Learning teams with the aim of creating a leading edge end-to-end Talent offering, from attraction to development to succession planning. This role will identify the leadership potential and develop capability, globally, for the business, as well as securing a successful talent pipeline to strengthen business grown and future capability. It will also be accountable for the Global L&D strategy and approach, and continue to develop a high performing culture.
- Implement Strategic development plans for top level talent to increase business and individual output
- Work with senior business leaders on Talent Retention Strategies
- Design and implement leadership development and emerging talent programmes to maximise future potential
- Lead a team of Learning and Talent professionals to deliver a world-class offering to the business
- Promoting the L&D COE across the business to ensure optimisation of interventions
- Work with learning team to effectively manage learning resource and allocate appropriately
- Ensure a new and innovative approach to learning across the business, promoting and driving blended learning and the latest technologies
- Proven experience of senior level Talent and Learning Development expertise at executive levels
- Experience working on a Global scale, across a complex organisation, at a board level strategic level.
- Significant exposure and understanding of the Talent Acquisition landscape
- Creating and delivering the L&D strategy
- Demonstrable experience of leading a significant team, with multiple stakeholder
- Proven leadership coaching capability and qualifications
- FCIPD & Leadership Coaching/ Psychometric qualifications highly desirable