London, £48,000 - £58,000
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MANAGER
Our client, a global financial services leader, are looking for a diversity and inclusion manager to work with the global team to strategise and implement the D&I curriculum throughout Europe.
- Partner with stakeholders globally to ensure alignment with all diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Collaborate with wider HR team to monitor employee diversity across the business
- Represent the company externally as an ambassador, promoting the brand and values.
- Interact with business partners to help advise senior leaders of the diversity and inclusion activities throughout Europe
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience)
- Significant experience working with Diversity and Inclusion and implementing programmes
- Experience of managing complex projects
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders internationally
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in Diversity and Inclusion on a global scale whilst working at one of the world leading financial services companies.
For more information please or call us on.