E-learning Manager - HR - £65,000 - £75,000 + 30% bonus and benefits
Our client, a global FTSE 100 company, are currently looking to bring in a E-Learning manager to lead their already established and successful team.
The role, reporting directly to the HR Director, is looking for an individual truly passionate about E-learning in all its forms. This role will be the lead SME on all learning technology and will create the strategy that will lead the company to further success.
- Lead input to the Learning Tech worksteam
- Strong stakeholder and third party vendor management
- Delivery of 3-learning solutions through the full life-cycle from conception, delivery and evalutation.
- Budget stewardship
- At least 3 year's experience in E-learning
- Prior experience of using and implementing an LMS.
- Team Management
- Education to at least a Degree level preferable but not essential
This role is looking for an individual that is truly passionate and talent in the design and delivery of e-learning materials.
If interested please send your profile to email@example.com or contact Craig on.