You will be responsible for the design and delivery of the Early Careers programmes across allocated business areas within the organisation. This will include some programme design, implementation and facilitation delivered using a blended approach. You will work more broadly across your client groups with various stakeholders.
You will manage the organisation's compliance of regulatory training, as well as manage external supplier relationships and various degree programmes
What they are looking for:
* Proven experience within a similar role from a professional services organisation, or large matrix organisation
* A passion for learning and talent development
* Ability to scope, design and deliver innovative Learning interventions
* A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage priorities effectively
* Ability to work independently and build networks both internally and externally
* Detail oriented and proactive approach
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
This role will report into the Senior Manager for Early Careers Development, and will offer real autonomy to develop / improve existing programmes and create new learning solutions.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett onor to apply.